Full Time Medical Director Job Detroit, MI
Academic Health System located in Saginaw, MI are looking for full-time Hospitalist Director that is BC/BE Internal Medicine to join our established team of hospitalists. This role includes resident and medical student education.This group has a hospital and nine clinics that are located in the Great Lakes Bay Region admired for its friendly communities and great quality of life.
- Opportunity to teach, treat and lead positive change throughout the region
- A growing medical school, GME, and clinical programs.
- Clinic located in a heath care hub, featuring ambulatory and hospital settings
- Saginaw is a Medium-sized city in a tri-city area with proximity to both Bay City and Midland MI, all having unique and vibrant communities.
- Easy commute to large cities and international airport
- Lively local attractions and outdoor activities perfect for families
- Flexibility to fit candidates into the appropriate setting for the development of candidate and the success of the program.
Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our academic hospital medicine team.
The physician will join a dedicated team of physicians committed to delivering compassionate, high quality, evidence-based medicine in a collegial environment with emphasis on patient safety medical education, serving diverse patients including the medically underserved.
The selected candidate will have outstanding clinical, teaching, and critical thinking skills and live in the Saginaw or surrounding community. A minimum of 3 year experience in hospital medicine and current or previous academic experience are required for this position. Outstanding candidates not meeting these requirements may be considered on an individual basis. The candidate should have a strong commitment to patient safety, quality, and ownership.This is a Full-Time employed position, covering our primary teaching site.
7 nights on and 7 nights off schedule.
- Supervise, teach, and evaluate IM residents and medical students
- Codes are run by residents with attending supervision
- Precept admissions with residents
- Perform medical consults for ED and surgical services upon request
- Procedures are performed by residents. Proficiency preferred but not required
268 bed, non-profit, academic medical center located in Saginaw, MI. An accredited level II trauma center and a certified primary stroke center. A full complement of surgical and medical specialty support is available
- State of Michigan licensed or eligible in Internal Medicine
- Controlled Substance license
- Must meet credentialing criteria
Compensation Package may include:
- Excellent benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- License(s) expense
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.