Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job Augusta, GA
Help Support and Grow our Endocrinology Department and Patients while Staying Flexible for 2024!
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Fulltime Ongoing - Accepting 2 weeks per month with 6 month commitment
- Start Date: As soon as credentialed - Offering Temporary Privileges
- Outpatient - Adult Patient Population
- 12-15 patients per day
- Support Staff: Phlebotomist, Internist, Clinic Nurse Manager, and Medical Assistant to help support
Cases and Procedures:
- Bread and Butter Endocrinology (diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, adrenaline, polycystic)
- Charting: AdvanceMD (user friendly)
Travel and Accommodations:
- Travel and Lodging are Covered & Coordinated by Curative
- Meadow Garden, Augusta National, Reed Creek Nature Park, Morris Art Museum
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.