Full Time Pediatrics Job San Bernardino, CA
A Federally Qualified Community Health Center in southern California's San Bernardino County is adding a BC/BE pediatrician to their team inHesperia, CA. The group has existed for 10+ years and provides medical, dental, and behavioral health services to underserved patients in their communities.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm. No weekends.
- See 18-24 patients daily (30-minute well visits) in an outpatient setting.
- Spanish-speaking skills are a plus.
- 15 locations throughout the Counties of San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and Riverside. Offices in Fontana, Ontario, San Bernardino, Hesperia, Colton, Apple Valley, Moreno Valley,Corona, Pomona, and in East Los Angeles.
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary range up to $300k,depending on experience and volume
- Employer pays 100% of medical/dental/vision insurance for employee and family, 401K retirement plan with 4% match, CME time and allowance, eligible for NHSC loan repayment (HRSA PCP score 17), paid license and DEA renewal, malpractice insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, 6 sick days, 9 holidays per year, and much more
San Bernardino County, CA -Beautiful Southern California
Hesperia is 35 miles north of downtown San Bernardino in Victor Valley and is surrounded by the Mojave Desert.San Bernardino County is east of Los Angeles and provides residents with similar amenities at a significantly lower cost of living. San Bernardino County has the lowest house prices in Southern California. For those who like to spend time outdoors, there are 38 public parks in San Bernardino and many nearby lakes like Big Bear Lake or Silverwood Lake. There are plenty of all-ages activities for the entire family to enjoy. San Bernardino County has a lovely arts and entertainment community. It is home to the largest outdoor music venue in the country and boasts numerous performance theaters, art museums, a symphony, and so much more. Dive into their wonderfully diverse food scene and enjoy a night out with friends. Southern California offers something for everyone.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.