Full Time Gastroenterology Job NH
9 days ago
Growing established practice in southern New Hampshire has an opening for an experienced Gastroenterologist. You will work in a state-of-the-art facility supported by a collaborative and highly skilled medical staff.
About the opportunity:
- Seeking an experienced GI to perform procedures including ERCP and EUS
- EPIC EMR
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm
- One weekly Administrative Day
- Call Schedule 1:5
- Full-time PA support
- Market rate salary dependent on experience plus a benefits package that includes health, dental, 403b and 457 Retirement Plans, CME
- Hospital-employed position with very generous PTO, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement, andSign-on Bonus
- The only city in the country voted the ?Best Place to Live in America? twice by Money magazine
- Located just north of the Massachusetts border, one hour from Boston
- Enjoy the White Mountains ski areas such as Bretton Woods, Loon, Waterville Valley, Cranmore, Cannon, Sunapee, and many more.
- Summer activities include the coast, Hampton Beach, Rye, Portsmouth, and our lakes region.
- Lake Winnipesaukee and Lake Sunapee are highly desired vacation destinations.
- This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire?s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 90,000 people.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.