Full Time Neurology Job Pittsburgh, PA
18 days ago
Tele-Neurohospitalist – UPMC – Remote Position - H1B sponsorship
The Department of Neurology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is seeking a Tele-Neurologist to join our team and provide services to Pittsburgh area hospitals. Must have an MD or equivalent, be board eligible or board certified in Neurology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship available.
- 7on/7off schedule
- Clinical academic appointment
- Become part of our 85 faculty with expertise in all clinical specialties.
- Join a team of telemedicine, academic, and community Neurohospitalists
- Excellent work/life balance
What we Offer
- Base salary plus RVU productivity incentive
- UPMC Health benefits + Retirement plan
- CME allowance
About The Department of Neurology at the University of Pittsburgh & UPMC
- Key areas of excellence in the Department of Neurology include the UPMC Stroke Institute; the UPMC Headache Center; the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (ADRC); the Pittsburgh Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases (PIND); the American Parkinson Disease Association Advanced Center for Parkinson's Research; the Pittsburgh Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Care and Research; and the UPMC Comprehensive Epilepsy Center of Excellence.
- The Department of Neurology provides unparalleled educational experiences for medical students and residents, and has clinical fellowships in Epilepsy, Headache, Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-Critical Care, Women's Neurology, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Neuro-endovascular, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Movement Disorders.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors' offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- The University of Pittsburgh is ranked number 3 in medical research funding in 2022 and has been among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.