Full Time Interventional Pain Management Job Houston, TX
A independently operated health system is seeking a Interventional Pain Physician to work in Houston, TX!!
Take the best position in the US right for a Interventional Pain Physician!!Contact: Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Group:
- Founded in 2011 out of a desire to create an alternative option to mega health systems
- 4 Different locations across the Houston area
- Over 100 total employees with 12 providers across different specialties
Benefits: Interventional Pain
- Base salary $400-$600k + Bonus Potential....Based on experience but open to negotiation
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Over 6 weeks of time off per year
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
About this role: Interventional Pain
- Position is open due to a growing practice and patient base
- Procedure heavy position, not utilizing a lot of narcotics
- In office procedure based or surgery center based...option to do one or the other, or both!!
- 20-30 appts per day
- 3 MAs per physician
Background Desired: Interventional Pain
- Clinic Experience and desire to work clinic is required
- BC/BE PM&R, Neurology, Anesthesia with a Pain Fellowship
- TX Licensed or in Process
- Understanding of EMRs and how to use them
About the Area:
- Houston is the largest city in the state of Texas and it's also the fourth-largest city in the United States. It is located in southeastern Texas near the Gulf of Mexico and is known for its sprawling layout and is characterized by a relatively flat terrain. It's an incredibly diverse city, often celebrated for its multiculturalism and the wide variety of ethnicities, languages, and cultures that call it home. Houston is a major economic hub, particularly in industries like energy, healthcare, aerospace, and manufacturing. The city is often referred to as the "Energy Capital of the World" due to its significant role in the oil and gas industry. The Houston Ship Channel is one of the busiest ports in the United States and it is famously known for its connection to the space industry. The Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, a part of NASA, is located here and serves as the hub for human spaceflight operations, including the training of astronauts and the control center for the Apollo moon missions. Houston boasts a vibrant cultural scene with a range of museums, galleries, and theaters. The Museum District is home to numerous institutions, including the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Museum of Natural Science, and the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. The city's theater district hosts a variety of performing arts events. Houston is home to several professional sports teams, including the Houston Texans (NFL), Houston Rockets (NBA), and Houston Astros (MLB). The city also has a strong college sports presence, with the University of Houston being a notable participant.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.