Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Nags Head, NC
Job DescriptionIf you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Days, Call, Weekend call
- ACLS, BLS and NRP required
- Average of 15 - 18 patients per day per provider, 1 - 2 admissions per day, 2 - 3 admissions/night
- C-section, OB/GYN procedures if called to ER and vaginal deliveries
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.