Full Time Family Practice Job Redding, CA
Federally Qualified Health Center is looking to hire a Family Medicine Physician / MD /DO near Redding, CA area!
Focus on delivering quality care over quantity. They have a high focus on patient outcomes and time spent with patients. Group experiences very low turnover with all their providers
- For over 30 years, we have been committed to providing quality primary and preventive care, behavioral health care, and community outreach services to the residents and visitors of the area
- We have established universal values by which to guide our activities, promising to hold these guidelines close and to guard and apply them in every aspect of our interaction with community, patients and each other
- Committed to promoting a positive, respectful attitude
- We are diligent to continue learning new, better and more efficient ways to provide healthcare
- Our goal is to excel in all areas of performance, including healthcare, fiscal management, operations and governance
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, Depending on years of experience
- $100k sign-on with 5 year commitment
- Excellent PTO and CME
- Comprehensive health benefits and retirement plan
- NHSC Loan Repayment
Your Role with the Company:
- Manages direct reports and clinical staff
- Oversees process to review quality of care, coordinates quality assurance program
- Supervises all Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants
- Work as an integral part of our provider staff by participating in the medical/behavioral health team, QA/QI and additional staff teams
- Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
- Licensed in the State of California as MD / DO without any limitations on license to practice
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size, and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services.We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives.Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs, and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.