Full Time Emergency Medical Director Job Albuquerque, NM
3 days ago
Excellent Emergency Medicine Medical Director Opportunity in Albuquerque, NM.
- 1099 clinical contract for a physician hourly
- W2 contract for medical director stipend pay
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
- Comprehensive benefits package as a W2 employee with excellent an compensation package
- Access to a clinician wellness program and referral program
- Paid CME opportunities via our Zenith portal, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of emergency medicine professionals who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
About the location:
The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.