Full Time Dermatology Job Cleveland, OH
Stable and growing dermatology clinic is looking to hire a full-time or part-time Dermatologist in the Cleveland, Ohio area!
Join a collaborative and supportive team where you will have the opportunity to grow with the practice and make a big impact!
- Private Family-owned business since 1978 serving the Medina, Wooster, Wadsworth and Brunswick Communities
- The group offers Mohs surgery, state-of-the-art technology, lasers, cosmetic procedures, adult and pediatric dermatology services to over 78,000 patients annually.
- In business over 45 years
- Team of 20 providers along with over 100 employees
Benefits and Features: Dermatologist
- Competitive Salary, depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package and vacation
- Generous CME
- Great work-life balance
- Malpractice insurance
Your Role with the Company: Dermatologist
- Full-time or Part-time - flexible schedule
- Seeking a General Dermatologist. This position will be a mixture of different cases and patients in the outpatient setting.
- Offering treatments for all skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, allergies, eczema, bacterial infections, ringworm, hives, rosacea, nail diseases, hair disorders and more
- State-of-the-art treatment and Mohs surgery for two of the most common forms of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
- Skin improvement procedures including anti-aging treatments, facial rejuvenation, leaser rejuvenation, laser hair removal, hand rejuvenation, lip enhancement, spider vein removal and other state-of-the-art aesthetic enhancement procedures
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Dermatology
- Ability to maintain an Ohio state medical license
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.