Full Time Family Practice Job Martinsburg, WV
A thriving, independent, and collegial group is in need of a Family Medicine Physician in Martinsburg, WV!
Come take the best position in the US right now for Family Medicine Physician!! The group makes a huge impact in Martinsburg and really takes care of all their physicians! Contact Raymond Stiles843firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Group:
- Treat all patients with dignity, compassion, confidentiality, and respect.
- Provide high quality, accessible, affordable health care services.
- Maintain a work environment that motivates, rewards, and values staff.
- Accredited and certified byThe Joint Commission.
- Employsclose to 300clinicians and support staff.
- Salary plus RVU based incentive compensation calculated and paid quarterly
- Competitive benefit package includes paid Vacation, Sick, CME leaves; Medical, Life, LongTerm
- Disability insurances; Tax Deferred Retirement plan, $4000/annual CMEallotment;
- Paid Professional License & DEA fees
- Professional liability coverage under occurrence based Federal Tort Claims Act
- Potential for Federal or State Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus and Paid Interview Expenses and Relocation Assistance
- The opportunity for professional collaboration among our 50+ multi-disciplinaryclinicians encompassing family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, ob/gyn,nurse midwifery, psychiatry, psychotherapy, pharmacy, and dentistry provides enhancedcontinuity of care for patients.
- Extensive services provided by social workers, health educators, case/care managers,medical interpreters, outreach nurses, etc. give support for cliniciansand patients.
- Option to serve as a clinical preceptor with academic appointment
About this Role: Family Medicine
- Comply with federal and state privacy laws, always respecting a patients confidentiality
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures
- Discuss and explain treatments and medication thoroughly with patients, advising them of all the side effects and making sure that all allergy information is current before prescribing any medication or treatment
Background Desired: Family Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must have a West Virginia license or be eligible for licensure in West Virginia.
About the Area: Located in the beautiful rolling hills of the northern Shenandoah Valley only 80 miles from Washington, DC and Baltimore,MD., Martinsburg, WV is a dynamic and growing community with a vibrant music,theatre, and art atmosphere and many recreational and historic resources.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.