Full Time Electrophysiology Job Appleton, WI
A thriving, caring, and collegial private practice with a strong work life balance seeks an Electrophysiologist in Appleton, WI!
Come join a thriving practice that has experienced excellent retention with all their physicians This group loves and values their team! Contact: Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 days / yr PTO (1.5 months off per year!) - paid time off, then 40 days for shareholders
- 25k sign on bonus
- 650k base then 700k after becoming a shareholder
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Other Perks & Discounts
About the Group:
- Physician owned, provider led and professionally managed medical group.
- 50 Years in Business
- 90 Team members
- 14 Current Physicians: 2 Electrophysiologists, 6 Cardiologists, & 6 Interventional Cardiologists
- 3 Locations
- Market competitive rates with a shared compensation model not based on work RVUs
- Shareholder opportunity.
- Team based approach focused on patient centered care
- An established and growing medical practice
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support.
- Easy access to resources
About this Role - Electrophysiologist
- See patients immediately
- Growth opportunities
- 14 Cardiologist
Background Desired - Electrophysiologist
- Board Certified
- Down to earth
- Team Player
- Comfortable working in a salaried environment
- No Visa Candidates
About the Area: Appleton, located in NE Wisconsin, is within 90 minutes of Milwaukee and Madison and within 3 hours of Chicago or the beautiful Michigan Upper Peninsula Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live based on low cost of living, low crime and overall quality of life.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.