Full Time Family Practice Job Dayton, OH
Community Health Center is seeking a Primary Care physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) for their Dayton, Ohio location!
CONTACT:Raymond Stiles 843-574-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group has been serving the Dayton, OH area for over 15 years
- 6 Total Locations
- Over 90 Total employees
- Group has been in business over 25 years
- FQHC improving lives by providing quality primary and preventive health care services to those in need, regardless of ability to pay
Providers Role with the Company: Family Medicine Physician / Internal Medicine
- Location: Dayton, OH
- Outpatient primary care in the clinic setting
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Call: 7 Weeks per year
- Estimated Patient Volume: 20 per day
- PA and NP support staff
- Assess, maintain, and improve the health status of individuals in the communities served through timely access to evidence-based acute, preventive, and chronic disease care.
- Serve as a role model of professionalism to all members of the interdisciplinary health care team. Collaborates with all other practitioners and clinical support staff to form a high performing team.
- Documents all patient care activities and services provided in the electronic health record. Documentation must be clear, concise, accurate, updated, and in sufficient detail.
Benefits and Features: Family Medicine Physician / Internal Medicine
- Base Salary: 200 - 230K
- Bonuses available - 20-60K per year
- Comprehensive health plans for employees and dependents including medical, dental, vision
- Comprehensive PTO package
- Generous Loan Repayment
- J1 or H1B Visa Sponsorship
Background Profile: Family Medicine Physician / Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family / Internal Medicine
- Ability to hold an unrestricted state of Ohio MD or DO licensure
- J1 or H1B sponsorship if necessary
Raymond Stiles 843-574-8233 email@example.com
About the Area:
Dayton is conveniently located near the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio metro areas.The region offers top-rated school districts and a family friendly atmosphere.The area is also home to several universities, robust art programs, Broadway theater, and museums; family-friendly attractions and parks; and a variety of top-notch shopping and dining experiences.Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel. Candidate can choose to live in Dayton proper, or the spacious surrounding suburbs. The local housing options offer something for everyone.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.