Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Arroyo Grande, CA
$400k - $450k yearly
Job DescriptionArroyo Grande is a city in San Luis Obispo County, California. This historic village offers unique boutique shopping, antiquing, and wine tasting. Fertile farmland, flower fields, vineyards, and lakeside leisure come together to create a truly dynamic destination.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.Contact Kendal Ohl
- 1-year partnership track
- Total control over quantity and quality of work
- Attractive work/life balance
- Looking for the next generation of oncologists to take over the practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great coastal location with excellent school districts
- Quarterly bonuses on top of RVU incentives
- Established patient base with strong referral patterns
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.