Full Time Family Practice Job Dayton, OH
Friendly community health center seeks a Family Medicine Physician in Springfield, Ohio! (30 Mins from Dayton, OH)
- Contact: Raymond Stilesraymond@nowhealthcare.org(843 574 8233)
About the group:
- Federally qualified community health center that understands not every individual or community shares the same needs. We provide primary medical, pediatric, dental, behavioral, and other health services care at 4 convenient locations. All of our services are delivered by compassionate professionals who are deeply dedicated to improving the physical, emotional, and behavioral well-being of each and every patient.
- Well established FQHC that is 24 years old
- 4 MDs and 10 APPs on staff
- Collegial culture, family atmosphere, and significant onboarding and mentorship.
- Open to J1 and H1B Visa Candidates
About the Family Medicine Physician Role:
- Location: Springfield, Ohio (30 Mins from Dayton, OH)
- Providing evaluations, treatment, and medication management in the outpatient setting. Patient population is of all ages.
- Provide the full scope of primary medical care to patients including diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of conditions.
- The Physician will also document patient visits and monitor and facilitate other activities related to patient care.
- Provide medication and chronic disease management.
- The Physician will work alongside their support staff team to treat patients and multiple generations of the same families in an outpatient setting.
- 18-20 patients per day. 100% Outpatient.
- 4 Day Work Week
Family Medicine Physician Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus: $15,000
- Annual Raise and Performance Bonuses Available
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment: Tax Free loan repayment up to 50K Annually
- 6 Weeks of total time off (PTO + Holidays)
- 5 Days of CME (4.5K CME Allowance)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Package
- J1 or H1B Visa Sponsorship if Necessary
Candidate Background: Family Medicine Physician
- Board Eligible or Board Certified - Family Medicine
- Ability to hold an Ohio State Medical License
- J1 or H1B sponsorship if necessary
- Open to experienced or new grad physicians
Contact: Raymond Stilesraymond@nowhealthcare.org(843 574 8233)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.