Full Time Sleep Medicine Job Walla Walla, WA
The Kathryn Severyns Dement Sleep Disorders Center at Providence St. Mary is seeking a compassionate full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Sleep Medicine physician to join its collegial group in Walla Walla, Washington. This is a long-standing but growing program with one physician and three APCs that has over 25 years of dedication to helping patients recognize and treat sleep disorders. Serve a medically diverse population while working for a dedicated facility that aims to provide the best sleep care in the region.
- Full-time role with the potential to dedicate 0.1 FTE as medical director
- 6-bed sleep lab
- Office-based practice located within the sleep center
- Full spectrum of sleep disorders treated
- Certified sleep center since the 1990s
- Stable and experienced support staff
- Compensation is between $260,186 and $404,056 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group - Walla Walla is a growing organization of employed physicians and advanced-practice clinicians in the Walla Walla area. Providers associated with PMG Walla Walla consistently earn high engagement scores, and the tightly integrated medical network boasts a broad range of specialties. Based on the concepts of a patient-centered medical home, PMG Walla Walla focuses on prevention and helping patients build and maintain good health.
Where Youll Live
In sunny southeast Washington, Walla Walla is a city where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 140 local wineries. The city has several public parks, theatres, galleries and boutiques to peruse year-round. From the scenic beauty of the Blue Mountains to the educational opportunities of Whitman College and Walla Walla University, Walla Walla has opportunities and entertainment for all ages.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24516
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.