Full Time Family Practice Job Towson, MD
Thriving Community based Medical Center seeks a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to work in an Outpatient setting near Towson, MD area!
CONTACT: Raymond Stiles 843-574-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outpatient clinic associated with a leading medical system throughout Baltimore County
- Location: Towson, Maryland
- 300 Bed Acute Hospital with 11 Outpatient Clinics
- Over 150 Providers
- Founded in 1965
Benefits and Features: Family / Internal Medicine Physician
- Excellent health benefits: Dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 403b, and Life.
- Loan Repayment
- 15K Sign On Bonus
- Base Salary
200,000 0-2 years out of Residency
215,000 2-5 years
225,000 >5 years
RVU bonus - $45 to $50/RVU above benchmark. (scheduling 16 patients per day beats benchmark)
KPI & Volume Bonuses (scheduling to 16/day will exceed volume benchmark) - $15,000
Providers Role with the Company: Family / Internal Medicine Physician
- Open to 5 days or 4 day schedule
- Outpatient Primary Care clinic - IM or FM
- EMR: Epic
- Collaborative work environment that will allow provider to have a lot of autonomy
- Assess, maintain, and improve the health status of individuals in the communities served through timely access to evidence-based acute, preventive, and chronic disease care.
- Serve as a role model of professionalism to all members of the interdisciplinary health care team. Collaborates with all other practitioners and clinical support staff to form a high performing team.
- Provide high-value care; demonstrate good stewardship of resources and consider risks, benefits, and patient preferences when making diagnostic or therapeutic intervention decisions.
- Documents all patient care activities and services provided in the electronic health record. Documentation must be clear, concise, accurate, updated, and in sufficient detail.
Background Profile: Family / Internal Medicine Physician
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Great at relationship building, both with patients and colleagues.
- Ability to hold and maintain Maryland State License
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.