Full Time Dermatology Job Jacksonville, OR
2 days ago
Full-Time BC/BE Dermatologist Position in Southwest Oregon
**2024 Dermatology Residents are encouraged to apply!
Position: Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist (MD/DO)
Location: Southwest Oregon, Pacific Northwest
About this Group: Join a thriving private dermatology practice in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest of southwest Oregon. This is a team dedicated to providing exceptional dermatological care and building lifelong patient relationships. This practice has a strong foundation and is experiencing significant growth, making this the perfect time for a Dermatologist to join their team.
They are open to considering a 2024 Dermatology Resident and encourage applications from Physicians with an Oregon Medical License, especially those with military experience, as many of their current providers share this background.
- Type: Full-time
- Workdays: Four days per week
- Patient Load: Averaging 40-45 patients per day
- Supervision: No supervision of Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) required
- Medical Record Software: EMA
As a Dermatologist here, you will provide comprehensive general dermatology care, diagnosing and treating a wide range of dermatological conditions. Building and maintaining strong patient relationships will be a core aspect of your role. You will collaborate with a dedicated team of fewer than ten dermatologists and advanced practice providers.
- Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist (MD/DO)
- Oregon Medical License (preferred; not required)
- Willingness to build lifelong patient relationships
- Military background is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with match (after year one)
- Malpractice coverage
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Potential for sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
Why Join This Team:
This well-established private practice is committed to providing high-quality dermatological care and is dedicated to growth to meet the demands of its patient population. They offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, a competitive compensation package and a beautiful location in the Pacific Northwest that provides an outstanding quality of life!
If you are a passionate Dermatologist looking to make a positive impact and create lasting patient relationships while enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, please apply today!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 today or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 800 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.