Full Time Neurology Job Langhorne, PA
6 days ago
Job DescriptionA large group of physicians in Philadelphia is now accepting applications for a board-certified or board-eligible general neurologist to join a growing team of neurologists in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. You will work closely (although socially distanced) with 4 other general neurologists, 2 neurohospitalists, and full NP and PA support to provide general neurology services in a mostly outpatient practice.
This opportunity offers a guaranteed base salary plus wRVUs above a target for a greater income potential. This comes with excellent medical benefits, and be sure to ask us about all the other amazing benefits they have to offer.
Please call Timothy McLean at to learn more, or send your CV to and refer to job 2885515.
- Join a collegial group of 4 general neurologists and 3 PAs
- Mostly outpatient with a 1:5 call
- Employed by a financially stable physician group
- Neuroimaging diagnostics, advanced electrophysiological testing and electromyography (EMG)
- Guaranteed salary plus wRVUs above a target to make even more income
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement plan with matching
- Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance in an outpatient setting with light call
- Live and work in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.