Full Time Hospitalist Job Rutherfordton, NC
15 days ago
Job DescriptionIf you are a physician who enjoys working in community-based healthcare settings and is driven to help make communities healthier, you will be the perfect addition to our team!
TeamHealth is currently interviewing for a full-time opportunity for a hospitalist at Rutherford Regional Medical Center. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group, with a focus on patient care and quality. As a hospitalist with TeamHealth you will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7-on/7-off shift schedule that supports a balanced quality of life, while earning lucrative compensation and bonus programs.
Nights are covered by an advanced practice clinician The hospital has an open ICU setting. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven to make an impact on the community they are in and loves living in a more rural area with access to big city amenities.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- - Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Commencement and relocation incentives
- Employed model (W2) with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.