Full Time Neurology Job Napa, CA
Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center is seeking an experienced Neurologist to join its team full-time serving the beautiful Northern California community of Napa. You will be joining an outpatient practice where you will be joining one other Neurologist in a role that sees general Neurology cases. Join Providence and be part of an exceptional and mission-driven organization providing high-quality care to patients across Northern California.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- No after-hours call
- Outpatient care only
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience
- Must be board-certified/board-eligible
- Compensation is between $260,686 and $382,015 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center, part of the Providence St. Joseph Health system, is a 208-bed hospital serving Napa Valley and the surrounding area as the regions most comprehensive health care facility. With cancer, heart, maternal care and neuroscience centers, plus robust orthopedics and emergency service lines, it is the standard-bearer of quality care in the valley.
Where Youll Live
Living in Napa, California offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and some of the most renowned wineries and restaurants in the world. The area features stunning landscapes including the Napa River, Lake Berryessa, and State/regional parks. Napa is known for being a family-friendly city with a strong sense of community and proximity to San Francisco. There are both private and public education options and plenty of outdoor spaces for families to enjoy.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24452
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.