Full Time Gastroenterology/Endoscopy Job San Antonio, TX
Posted by: University Medicine Associates
Employer: University Medicine Associates/University Health
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, primary care and multi-specialty group associated with University Health in San Antonio, Texas. UMA is comprised of 500 (and growing!) credentialed providers who offer more than eighteen different types of services in over twenty-five locations across San Antonio.
UMA is presently seeking board-certified or board-eligible Advanced Endoscopy physicians to provide care to residents of Bexar County and beyond.
- 70% AE / 30% GI
- Practice consisting of inpatient and outpatient duties.
- Outpatient ' clinic plus O/P procedures (15-20 ppd)
- Inpatient ' 1 week at a time doing I/P consults. Rotation with other A/E physicians so depending on staffing inpatient call is once every third week or every fourth week.
- Benefit of an established practice working with two very well-known and experienced AE physicians.
- Amount of AE you will be able to perform is great due to volume.
- Approximately $3K AE cases performed each year.
- Program is still young enough for you to participate in program development (i.e. bariatric, etc.)
- Cutting edge treatments
- Transplant Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- Benefits of an established practice with two very well-known and experienced AE physicians.
University Health and UMA are proud to offer the following:
- Competitive total compensation package with productivity bonus
- Internal Loan Repayment Program not limited to HPSA shortage areas.
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ 100% Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Opportunities to clinically teach medical students and residents.
- Mentoring programs and regular provider meetings fostering a supportive and collaborative environment
- All the amenities of a large metropolitan area with great public and private schools
- No state tax.
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com. We provide sponsorship for H1B Visas. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.