Full Time Internal Medicine Job Virginia Beach, VA
3 months ago
Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine Physician Virginia Beach, VA
Attending physician opportunity for outpatient non-surgical clinic
We are looking for an Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physician to join our growing medical team full time at our busy office in Virginia Beach, VA.We are looking for outstanding physicians with a passion for quality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a team approach to join our growing organization and participate in defining the pain management practice of the future.
Are you passionate about caring for patients?Love providing individualized care in a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support staff and team?Join us and you be an be an integral part of a knowledgeable, dynamic team who treat a variety of conditions and diagnoses. We are looking for a physician with an interest in Sports Medicine and/or Pain Management.
We offer non-surgical therapies to restore and renew our patient's life while relieving joint pain. Our practice was founded by top medical professionals in their respective field and have combined knowledge and resources to offer the best care to our patients. We treat a wide range of patients, from sports-related injuries to patients with chronic joint pain. It is our goal to provide patients with the best, most clinically advanced, non-surgical joint pain therapies. Our treatments are FDA-approved and are a safe, long-term therapy that helps our patients achieve a more dynamic lifestyle. We are reinventing the standard medical delivery model to allow our patients more immediate access to medical providers and cost-effective health services. We strive to be transparent and efficient during our process while increasing patient empowerment and we tailor the treatments to meet our patients' specific needs. We have assembled the best team of medical professionals, including physicians, physical therapists, mid-level providers, and nurses. Our team approach helps to restore our patient's quality of life, effectively and efficiently.
- Patient care management -acute/chronic pain
- Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
- Direct patient care (Diagnoses, Treatment plans)
- Perform interventional pain procedures, not limited to (intra-articular injections, RFA) utilizing fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Referral as needed for Imaging and Consultation with other specialties
- Regularly reassess Patients to determine effectiveness/progress
- Patient education on diagnosis, treatment plan expectations, and post care plan
- Coordination of treatment plan with patient and other team members
- Accurate and timely documentation
- Collaboration with other MD's, midlevel providers, therapists, and staff for comprehensive care
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, or Emergency Medicine
- MD or DO Licensed to practice medicine in VA
- $220k-$270k before benefits
- PLUS, Bonus compensation ranging from $5k-$40k per year, depending on performance
We compensate our physicians well and offer ample opportunities for growth! Our company mission is that we are dedicated to relieving pain, restoring function, and renewing our patient's quality of life through a comprehensive and compassionate approach to treatment.We do this so that patients can get back to living their best life, the one they want and deserve. Join our dynamic group that is solely focused on patient care, health, and well-being. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin/ CEO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.