Full Time Gastroenterology Job Pullman, WA
$450k - $520k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will love working in Pullman in southeastern Washington state within the Palouse region of the Pacific Northwest. It is a community with small-town comforts and cosmopolitan amenities, and is home to the world class Washington State University. Pullman enjoys 17 distinct parks and natural areas encompassing more than 145 acres as well as more than 15 miles of pathways to walk, run, or bike.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.Contact Michelle Lampert
- Sign-on bonus/retention totaling $100k
- $10k for relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call
- Work out of 1 location
- Bread and butter gastroenterology
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- 1.5 hours from Spokane
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.