Full Time Neurology Job Fayetteville, NC
2 months ago
Neurologist Fayetteville, NC
No weekends or Call
We are looking for a general neurologist to join our medical group full time in Fayetteville, within our quickly growing practice. The position is full time, Monday thru Friday, outpatient with no call. Ideally, the incoming Neurologist can perform electrodiagnostic medicine (NCV/EMG, EEG), Botox and nerve blocks, but those skill sets are not required. We allow ample time to care for our patients, with new Patient's being scheduled for 30 minutes and follow-up patients are given 15 minutes. Procedures are scheduled based on the amount of time that the physician requests. The general neurology services emphasize neuromuscular diseases, migraines, dementia, stroke, and seizures.
We are a rapidly expanding progressive clinic in Fayetteville, we a dynamic, dedicated, and well-respected team of a neurologist, psychiatrist, physician assistant, and amazing support staff. We offer a wide range of care in neurologic and psychiatric disorders for the Fayetteville area. Our team is committed to providing the highest quality and most comprehensive care available. We strive for easy access to patient-centered, high-quality neurologic and psychiatric services.
- BCBE Neurologist
- MD/DO licensed to practice in NC
- Full time
- Monday- Thursday 8am-12pm and 1-5pm. Friday 8am-2pm.
- No nights or weekends
- $275,000.00 base salary (guaranteed first year) or 35% of collections whichever is higher.
- Bonus potential based on all office visits, diagnostic testing, and global component of procedures performed by the physician (This allows physician the opportunity to share in the gross amount of services and allows for high income earning potential).
- Paid vacation 4 weeks
- Coverage of malpractice insurance
- CME 5 days per year with $3500.00 allowable
- Health insurance and dental Insurance
- Moving expenses
- State medical, DEA, and yearly licensing fees covered.
Our mission is to provide the community with excellent, patient-centered neurologic and psychiatric care. Our neurologist collaborates with the team and plays a critical role in the care of our patients' neurological conditions, helping to improve their quality of life and manage their symptoms. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with bonus potential, a great work environment with ample time to care for your patients, relocation assistance, and the chance to help countless of individuals in the Fayetteville area. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin/ CEO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.