Full Time Family Practice Job CA
4 days ago
Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the most extensive hospital system in California, Join a small outpatient group setting as a Family Medicine physician located in sunny Bakersfield, California.
- 100% outpatient practice
- Emphasizes high quality of care over quantity
- Dedicated MA team for efficient workflow
- Collegial work environment
- Opportunity to precept medical students
Flexibility and Exceptional Work/Life Balance:
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities
- Flexible start/end times from 7 am - 7 pm
- Full-Time option to work 4 or 4.5 days per week
- No nights, no weekends
- RN Triage during after-hours and weekends
- Internal pharmacy department handling daily refills
- Marketing representative to help build a patient panel with various media resources and connect you with the community
- $250K to $280K guarantee with comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and CME allowance
- Student loan assistance
- Very generous sign-on bonus,
- Relocation assistance
About Bakersfield, California:
Reside in a metropolitan city with over 400,000 residents. Benefit from a low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, being close to Los Angeles County, and building a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available from junior colleges to California State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, and modern luxuries
- Kern River Parkway Trail offers beautiful scenic nature while walking, running, or biking.
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- The airport in town connects to an international hub.
- Easy access to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas via interstate highways
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.