Full Time Medical Director Job CT
8 days ago
A non-profit, hospital-owned160-bed acute care community hospital with more than 300 medical providersin southern Connecticut is adding an Internal Medicine/Preventive Medicine Residency Program.
- This full-time position is split by 70% teaching and administration and 30% clinical work as a hospitalist.
- Serve as the Program Director for our 4-year combined IM/PM Residency Program and 2-year Advanced PM Residency Program.
- The Residency Programs are partnered with the Yale School of Public Health for the academic phase year of training.
- The IM/PM and PM Residency Programs include eleven combined IM/PM and two PM Resident Physicians.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining a thriving educational environment for learning and the professional development of residents and faculty.
- Must ensure continuing accreditation of the program by understanding and complying with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Institutional, Common, and Specialty-Specific Program Requirements and Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and Review Committee policies and procedures.
- Serve as Principal Investigator for the HRSA Preventive Medicine Grant, Project PM-PLAID (Preventive Medicine Physicians trained in Lifestyle Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Integrating Population Health with Primary Care, and Disaster Medicine).
- This position is eligible for an academic appointment at Yale School of Medicine and Frank H. Netter School of Medicine.
- Robust base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia)
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time, and CME
- 401k with employer match and CME allowance
- Located minutes from the Connecticut seacoast with a community population of 60,000 people
- 30 miles from Hartford and 75 miles from New York City
- This community has several museums and parks and is in proximity to major universities (Yale and UConn)
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.