Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job WI
9 days ago
Cardiothoracic Surgeon sought to join a busy cardiothoracic surgery practice in southeastern Wisconsin, just 40 minutes from Milwaukee!
- The practice focus includes surgical, outpatient, and inpatient services.
- 17 large surgical suites, 3 DaVinci XI robots, and a collaborative medical staff.
- Typical week would include office hours and surgical procedures.
- Practice also includes rounding on patients before and/or after office hours.
- Call rotation for evenings and weekends for office patients and inpatients.
- Leading base salary based on MGMA Median + sign-on bonus and incentives for volume
- Comprehensive benefits package that encompasses health, dental, and vision care, allowing you to prioritize your physical well-being.
- Paid time off and reimbursement for continuing education, dues, and subscriptions allow you to continue your education and professional growth.
- Short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment coverage, as well as cell phone reimbursement
- Matching 403b retirement plan ensures you are financially secure even after retirement.
- Relocation assistance is also available.
- Beautiful community of 99K located on the banks of Lake Michigan just 40 minutes south of Milwaukee
- Vibrant downtown filled with museums, boutique shops, restaurants, and public art.
- Scenic trails to bike, hike, and ski, as well as opportunities for fishing, golfing, and sailing.
- Comedy and live music performances, outdoor concerts, festivals, car shows, and more
Contact: Steve Frank
Phone: (314) 587-4720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.