Full Time Medical Director Job Boston, MA
9 days ago
A Boston area community health center is adding an Associate Medical Director to its Elder Service Plan. We operate two Elder Service Plan (ESP) Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), a program that allows frail elders to live in their homes and communities.
About the Opportunity
- The Associate Medical Director will maintain a part-time clinical practice while holding a leadership role within the organization
- Elder Service Plan has two medical and day centers and cares for more than 580 participants.
- The Interdisciplinary Team manages the care of frail elders and supports each other and the Elder Service Plan participants in achieving care goals in small patient panels (75 patients).
- Providers follow the elders throughout all locations of care, including sub-acute, long-term, and home care settings; regular home visits are encouraged, and time is allotted for this effort.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a lead administrative role.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with a frail, elderly, or long-term care population
- Employed position with a robust salary, benefits including malpractice insurance, CME stipend up to $2500, license reimbursement, 25 days PTO plus 11 holidays
- Located 10 miles from downtown Boston with a community population of 36,000 people
- This is a southwest district of Boston. Boardwalks and bird-watching are highlights at Boston Nature Center and Wildlife Sanctuary, and the area is home to several parks.
- There are also diverse eateries and shops and a branch of the Boston Public Library.
- Lower Neponset River Trail is prime for cycling and walking
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.