Full Time Critical Care Job Hudson, FL
3 months ago
Job DescriptionHCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital and ICC Healthcare or 'ICC' (formerly 'Intensive Care Consortium') are looking for a Facility Medical Director to join their busy and growing program in Hudson, Florida.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be Critical Care Fellowship trained and board certified
- Supervise all full or part time Intensivists working at Bayonet Point
- Lead quality improvement initiatives
- Develop collaborative relationships with primary and consulting physicians, facility leadership, and clinical staff
- Develop, implement, and oversee ICC standards and protocols
- Provide direction and leadership for patient care initiatives and protocols
- Provide peer support to the Intensivist team members to establish and achieve program initiatives and goals
- Participate in teaching responsibilities with ACGME-Accredited Residency and Fellowship programs
- Work 15 shifts per month as a mix of days and nights
- Work 12-hour shifts covering 60 beds across Medical, Surgical, and Cardiovascular Intensive Care Units
- Enforce the mandatory Intensivist Consult Policy
- Support the following coverage model: 2 MD's covering day shift (7am to 7pm), 1 MD covering night shift (7 pm to 7 am)
- Manage a busy program with a high acuity patient population
- Employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
About ICC Healthcare:
- The largest and fastest growing Intensivist group in the US with over 450 physicians and more than 100 APP's
- ICC joined with HCA Healthcare to change the way Critical Care Medicine is practiced
- ICC provides patient-focused, evidence-based solutions to improve quality, efficiency, and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
About HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital:
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital is 290-bed acute care facility in Hudson, Florida. The facility is known for its Level II Trauma Center and nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Bayonet Point is an accredited Center for Chest Pain and Arrhythmias, and it is also a certified Primary Advanced Stroke Center. It is Accredited with Commendation for its Community Cancer Program (CoC) as well. Graduate Medical Education has a large footprint with 60 Internal Medicine and 13 Transitional Residents. Additionally, there are 9 Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellows.
Community Information - Hudson, Florida
Located on Florida's west coast just 45 northwest of Tampa, Hudson offers beautiful weather, affordable coastal living, and an active outdoor lifestyle near beautiful beaches and intercoastal waterways. There are a wide variety of year-round activities available, including boating, fishing, hiking, and golfing. Additionally, downtown Tampa offers many dining and shopping options, plus arts and entertainment. Within approximately 30 minutes of Hudson, the surrounding communities of Land O'Lakes, Odessa, Tampa Palms and Palm Harbor, Wesley Chapel, and New Port Richey provide additional real estate options in a rapidly growing market with a strong economy.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.