Full Time Hematology Job Kennewick, WA
Join the Kadlec Tri-Cities Cancer Center as a full-time Hematology/Oncology physician in Kennewick, Washington. This is one of the premier cancer care and clinical research centers in Eastern Washington -- providing you with access to a full-service outpatient cancer center with a medical oncology clinic, infusion center, radiation oncology, relevant surgical services, palliative care, genetics, a multi-disciplinary navigation team, and a robust menu of supportive care services and clinical trials. Here, you will be joining a team of seasoned oncologists and advanced practice providers. An ideal candidate will be comfortable with general Medical Oncology as well as malignant and benign Hematology while also having experience working in a collaborative multidisciplinary environment. The cancer center is the only center in Washington state that holds five national cancer accreditations, demonstrating our commitment to excellence. Enjoy outstanding quality of life inthe beautiful Washington state with less than a 15-minute commute from clinic to hospital.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared call 1:6 weekends and call for own patients during the week
- Option for 4 clinic days per week plus one administration day
- Primarily outpatient care; opportunity to act as a Principal Investigator for research trials.
- The cancer center has been accredited by the following bodies: The Commission on Cancer (The COC), The Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI), The National Accreditation Program for Rectal Cancer (NAPRC), The National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancer (NAPBC), The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Accreditation Program for Excellence (APEx)
- Opportunity to expand clinical trials in collaboration with Northern California and Portland, Oregon sites
- Surgical capabilities include Thoracic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Whipples, Colon Resection and Neurosurgery
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance is available
- Ideal candidates will be eager to support a compassionate and mission-oriented organization working to provide every patient with exceptional care
- H1-B visa candidates accepted
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Infusion center with OCN certified RNs, lab services, and board-certified Oncology Pharmacists on-site
- Radiation Oncology, Palliative Care, research, and general tumor boards onsite
- Robust NCORP clinical trials through Pacific Cancer Research Consortium
- APC provider support, RN navigation, Social Workers, Dietitian, and patient advocacy/support program on site
- Safe community with excellent schools, vibrant food, wine and art scene, and an abundance of outdoor recreation options
- Compensation is between $209,574 and $304,984 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinics providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where Youll Live
Kennewick is a beautiful community sitting on the southern bank of the Columbia River in southern Washington. Its situated directly next to the communities of Pasco and Richland making it part of a bustling area known as the Tri-Cities. This region is known for its agricultural growth and world-renowned wine industry. It also boasts a cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax. 300 days of sunshine a year, and plenty of year-round recreation opportunities.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24253
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.