Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Silverdale, WA
$418k - $467.3k yearly
5 days ago
Job DescriptionThis opportunity is centrally located on the Kitsap Peninsula in Silverdale. It offers scenic trails, award-winning breweries, and beachfront hotels with stunning views of Dyes Inlet, Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains, and glorious sunsets. Easy beach access leads to tons of outdoor fun, and hundreds of shops, malls, movie theaters, bowling alley offer plenty of indoor activities, too.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.Contact Eric Gant at or
- Join a group of 8 hematologist oncologists
- Shared call of 1:8; 4.5-day work week (.5 is from home)
- No rounding except when on call; no clinic during on-call week
- Tumor boards; multidisciplinary conference
- Research component (if desired)
- Community-based role with a quality of care focused organization
- A top community in Washington to live; highly rated public schools
- Large retail hub; easy access to Olympic National Park and Port of Silverdale
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.