Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Milford, CT
$450k - $800k yearly
Job DescriptionThis opportunity is in Milford, a 10-minute drive from New Haven, home of Yale University. You will enjoy endless shopping opportunities, great eateries, and the delightful concerts on the New Haven Green which attracts thousands of music fans every Saturday night in the summer.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.Contact Morgan Hefel
- Competitive and negotiable salary based on experience; outstanding benefits
- Almost all outpatient duties
- Strong academic affiliations to prestigious Yale and Quinnipiac University
- Call is evenly split with a collaborative group
- Physician-driven practice
- Must be comfortable treating both solid tumor and blood disorders
- 2024 fellows, experienced physicians, and H-1B visas are all welcomed to apply
- Beautiful location right outside of New Haven, Connecticut (coastal CT)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.