Full Time Gastroenterology Job Myrtle Beach, SC
High Quality Hospital system seeks Gastroenterologist to work in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!
Enjoy the warm weather and beautiful beaches of South Carolina!
CONTACT:Raymond Stiles 843-574-8233 email@example.com
About the Group:
- This group is a non profit private healthcare system based in South Carolina
- They are comprised of 7 hospitals across the region
- Group has over 15,000 employees and 900 providers
- Been located in the area since 1906.
Providers Role: Gastroenterologist Physician
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- 205 Bed Local Hospital
- Provide General Gastroenterology Services
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm. (1/2 day on Fridays)
- Call: 1:4
- Spend 1/2 of time in Clinic and 1/2 of time doing scopes.
- Primarily Adult Population
- Average Clinic Volume: 17-20 patients per day in clinic
- Excellent nursing and support staff
- 3 Other Physicians already on site
Benefits and Features: Gastroenterologist Physician
- Competitive Base Salary and RVU bonuses available
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- PSLF Student Loan Forgiveness
- Comprehensive health and retirement benefits
- CME Allowance
Background Profile: Gastroenterologist Physician
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Ability to hold an unrestricted state of South Carolina MD or DO licensure
About the Area:
Myrtle Beach is known for its miles of sandy beaches, which are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles. It enjoys a warm subtropical climate, with mild winters. This makes it a great place to live year-round. Myrtle Beach has a wide variety of attractions for all ages, including family-friendly attractions, water parks, amusement parks, golf courses, and shopping malls.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.