Full Time Internal Medicine Job IN
Job DescriptionWe understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style. Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Details For this Opportunity:
- Well established Primary Care opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 45 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Outpatient practice setting, shared office with Primary Care Provider
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible general required
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
-Monday - Friday but flexible
-1:10 call rotation (over the phone)
-15-30 patients per day - full spectrum Pediatrics to Geriatrics
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
-EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
-Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU's
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.