Full Time Pediatrics Job Okeechobee, FL
A private organization in Florida is actively seeking a licensed Pediatrician to join their growing team. In this role, thePediatrician will be responsible for providing primary medical care to infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
About the Opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8am to 5pm
- Patient Volume: 10 to 12 patients per day
- EMR: NextGen
- Performand interpretdiagnostic examinations / data to determine nature and extent of pediatric patients medical condition / injury
- Collect, record,and maintaindetails of the patient's information such as clinical history, reports, and test outcomes
- Administertreatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other particularized medical care to treat or preclude illnesses, disorders, or injuries in infants and teens
- Counseland guidepatients and their parents or guardians regarding diet, essential activities for treating complications, hygiene, and disease preclusion
- Perform other duties, as needed
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of Florida
- Board Eligible / Certified in Pediatrics
- Experience in an Urgent Care, Rural Care, and/or Emergency Room role/setting
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.