Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Fort Mill, SC
Job DescriptionWeatherby Healthcare is currently seeking a Dermatology Physician in SC
Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Maternity leave coverage
- 40 - 50 patients per day
- General dermatology including excisions, biopsies, cryosurgery, electrodessication with curettage
- Credentialing not needed
- DEA needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.