Full Time Family Practice Job Bristol, NH
Be a part of a thriving clinic in New Hampshire, located next to prime ski resorts, that is looking for additional providers to join their team to provide quality primary health care services to all members of the community. Since 1998, they have been filling the void of primary care in the region. The services provided range from primary care, women’s health, and infusion therapy, all the way to behavioral health.
- 4-day work week, traditional primary care hours, 8A-5P
- NO WEEKENDS OR INPATIENT ROUNDING REQUIRED!
- 8 clinical hours and 2 admin hours daily - get a fixed day off each week
- 1 Saturday morning each quarter, 3-4 times annually
- Community Health Center
- Physicians seeing approximately 20 PPD with great support
- 1:1 ratio of medical assistant to the physician
- Labs, imaging, and pharmacy services provided on-site
- The call schedule is phone call only – resource RNs manage messages and communicate with patients. Prescription staff manages refills and authorizations. Very rare to take a call
- Behavioral department on-site as well with 7 staff providers
- Guaranteed base salary of $225,000 or more dependent on experience plus production bonuses
- 2-year guaranteed contract
- 100% insurance coverage by clinic for family medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match of 3%
- Tuition assistance program and opportunities for National Health Service Corp loan repayment and AHEC loan repayment awards
- 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of CME, 7 holidays, and 3 floating holidays – PTO can be rolled over to the new year
- Childcare available for the staff (infancy to preschool age) – clinic-owned
- Sign on bonus of $10K
About the Area:
Located in the White Mountains Region, this community is a beautiful sparse suburban town with a city-like vibe. It is considered a New England landmark, and one of America’s Top 10 Towns as well as one of National Geographic Adventure Magazine’s 50 Next Great Adventure Towns. You’ll have year-round access to incredible outdoor adventure and access to fine arts and craftspeople, writers, painters, sculptors, scholars, musicians, inventors, graphic artists, photographers, and textile designers who all contribute to our cultural wealth. With an amazing array of outdoor recreation activities beckoning from every direction, the question is never what to do. It’s what to do next!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.