Full Time Endocrinology Job FL
2 days ago
A growing multi-specialty group of 45 physicians is looking to add an Endocrinologist. The area is booming, and the group is bursting with new patients. The incoming Endocrinologist will walk into a busy schedule from day one.
- Join 2 part-time Endocrinologist and full support staff, including scribes
- Brand new Family Practice Clinic on-site (just added 7 additional Family Medicine physicians)
- Huge referral base
- A complete in-house lab includes pathology, diagnostics, X-ray, CT scan, MRI, 5 ultrasound suites, portable ultrasound, and nuclear bone scan.
- Collegial atmosphere
- Spanish would be a plus but not required
- This employed position will include an attractive base salary, bonuses based on collections and profit-sharing
- The comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, life, vision, paid holidays, 4 weeks vacation/CME, and 401K.
- $25K Sign On Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- $1,500 yearly toward CME
About Central Florida Area:
Located in Central Florida, this community is rated in the top 20 places to retire, of the top 10 places to live in Florida, and one of the top 10 safest places to live. With 64,000 people within the city limits and a metro area of 350,000 residents, a small-town feel exists in a growing metro area. There are a lot of cultural and outdoor activities, and this mini-city is only 19 miles from the beach.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.