Full Time Family Practice Job New York, NY
$215k - $250k yearly
Job DescriptionA healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Physician, with a Family an/or Internal Medicine background, for a promising opportunity at one of their clinics. In this role, theFamily / Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for conducting annual wellness exams for clients as well as providing a full array of testing. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available!
About the Opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7:30am to 4pm
The Family / Internal Medicine Physician will:
- Perform general health evaluations
- Review medical histories and test results
- Handle patient testing, including audiometry, vision screening, spirometry, electrocardiogram, cardiac stress tests, and laboratory results
- Work with support staff (medical assistants, medical records/transcription, RN) on further testing, patient follow-up, charting and reporting
- Examine client employment candidates for appropriate fitness, including pre-employment exams
- Make appropriate dispositions regarding the patient meeting employment requirements
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 1+ year of experience in a Medical Practice and/or similar setting
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of New York
- Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Primary Care specialty
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Primary Care specialty
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular Risk, Lipid Management, Obesity, Stress Management and Lifestyle issues
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.