Full Time Allergy-Immunology Job San Antonio, TX
12 days ago
Posted by: University Medicine Associates
Employer: University Medicine Associates/University Health
Allergist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX!
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, multi-specialty group associated with University Health in San Antonio, Texas. UMA is comprised of 500 (and growing!) providers who offer more than eighteen different types of services in over twenty-five locations across San Antonio.
UMA is presently seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Allergist to deliver the highest standard care to residents of Bexar County.
UMA and University Health are proud to offer the following:
- M-F work schedule (no weekends)
- Competitive total compensation package with incentive programs
- Internal Loan Repayment Program not limited to HPSA shortage areas
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ 100% Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Mentoring programs and regular provider meetings fostering a supportive and collaborative environment
- Opportunities to clinically teach medical students and residents
- Leadership opportunities
- All amenities of a large metropolitan area with great public and private schools
- No state tax
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com. We do provide sponsorship for H1B Visas. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.