Full Time Gastroenterology Job Appleton, WI
One of the nation’s leading non-profit healthcare systems seeks a Gastroenterologist to join their tenured team in the Midwest. Enjoy unmatched quality of life with this primarily outpatient position with a collegial, dedicated team. Visa candidates (J1 and H1B) and graduating fellows are welcome to apply!
- Join a dedicated and tenured team of Gastroenterologists who have a combined 26 years of experience
- Excellent clinical support through RNs and 4 Nurse Practitioners
- General Gastroenterology position available - ERCP and EUS optional but not required
- Cover one ASC and one hospital location within a large and stable nationwide healthcare system
- Monday - Friday schedule when not on call with a heavy emphasis on scoping
- See 4 to 5 patients per half-day when in clinic (30-minute slots)
- Consult on inpatient cases one week per month
- Easy call schedule
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary model with very large 2-year guarantee!
- Hard working physician can earn $900k+ total income
- $50,000 signing bonus plus additional retention bonuses and relocation assistance
- J1 and H1B visa sponsorship is available
- Benefits include student loan forgiveness, 403b, and 457b retirement plans
- Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Fox River Valley, Appleton is a dynamic city known for its rich history, cultural diversity, and welcoming community spirit.
- With a population of over 74,000 residents, Appleton strikes the perfect balance between a small-town feel and the amenities of a larger city.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.