Full Time Anesthesia Job La Grande, OR
Job DescriptionSeeking an innovative, energetic and flexible nurse anesthetist who enjoys working with a supportive and caring group of healthcare professionals and desires to be a part of an amazing team! Come join our team of 6 anesthesia providers (1 MDA, 5 CRNAs) to serve a local population of approximately 35,000 residents in beautiful rural Eastern Oregon.
Details For this Opportunity:
- Full benefits including competitive total compensation opportunity (270k+) which includes: Quality incentives up to $20,000 annually , Call back pay, Commencement bonus of $30,000, $8,000 annual CME, licensing, dues, subscription + paid CME time, Student loan assistance
- Hospital employed
- 52 days off by virtue of the schedule + any Earned Leave used
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Growing and expanding Critical Access Hospital
- Currently building a new OR suite to house 5 new ORs, 2 endoscopy suites (which can flex to 2 additional ORs), 15 pre-post-op rooms, and 7 PACUs ?
- Four 10-hour days per week
- 5 FTE group plus 1 CRNA float who provides pain management services
- Great team and environment
- Epic EMR
- Pacific Northwest community nestled in the eastern foothills of the Blue Mountains surrounded by Eagle Caps, Wallowa and Elkhorn mountain ranges nearby
- Many outdoor activities including biking, hiking, alpine lakes, skiing, rock climbing, water sports, hunting, fishing, bird watching
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.