Full Time Hospitalist Job Alamosa, CO
Job DescriptionCome live and practice in this enjoyable, quiet Colorado town. Alamosa has a lovely downtown area with eateries and microbreweries. The wrap-around Rocky Mountain Range offers plenty of ways to have fun outdoors.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.Contact Lisa Goldstein
- Up to $10k for relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Block schedule
- Must manage vents
- BC in IM
- Must provide ICU care
- South of Pueblo and north of Santa Fe
- Please send CV to , or call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.