Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job HI
Job DescriptionLet your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Days, Call, Weekend call
- Successful completion of ACGME accredited Advanced Gastroenterology fellowship program required
- Approximately 9 procedures per day
- Performing standard endoscopic procedures in ambulatory care facility and inpatient hospital setting
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.