Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Brooklyn, NY
$450k - $800k yearly
Job DescriptionCome practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to the unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.Contact Kendal Ohl
- Major metro Brooklyn location
- Access to clinical trials, research, and tumor boards
- One of the largest academic medical systems in New York
- Mostly outpatient duties
- Great support
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for leadership
- Top 15 on Forbes' list of 'America's Best-in-State Employers'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.