Full Time Gastroenterology Job IL
7 days ago
A hospital in rural Northwest Illinois is adding a Gastroenterologist to its well-established and busy practice.
- Join a team of 2 physicians and 3 APPs
- Bread-and-butter position with opportunity for ERCP, if desired
- Each physician has their own RN and MA for support
- 70% time scoping and procedures; 30% clinic with inpatient consults
- Employed position with high earning potential with a complete benefits package
- Sign-on, relocation, training stipend, and loan assistance
About Northwest Illinois
A lovely rural community of about 26,000 residents, this location offers a comfortable, laid-back lifestyle and family-friendly atmosphere in northern Illinois. It is 65 miles from Davenport, IA, and only 115 miles from downtown Chicago, IL, and sits on the Rock River. This proximity offers easy access to great boating, hunting, and fishing. The community has something for everyone; an academy with lessons and classes (music, performing, and visual arts), an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, four indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more. As well as public and private schooling options.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.