Full Time Dermatology Job Dallas, TX
5 days ago
We are currently scheduling interviews with Medical Dermatologist for an opportunity with an in-demand, work-life-focused Dermatology practice located 20 minutes from the Northern suburbs of Dallas.
- Work in a state-of-the-art office with well-trained staff and support
- Excellent reputation ensures a solid patient base from day one
- Flexible schedule to work 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week
- Physicians provide full-spectrum surgical, medical, and cosmetic dermatology services
- Leading base salary + productivity bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Benefits with relocation allowance
This practice is located in a community of over 38,000 residents and is home to several Fortune 100 industries, a good four-year college, a vibrant arts community, and abundant recreational opportunities. Excellent schools, beautiful scenery, large lakes, shopping, restaurants, and hotels add to the community.
This city is 60 miles north of Dallas - close enough to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to access the urban amenities - yet it still retains an unhurried and friendly atmosphere of smaller communities. It also has a richly diverse history, has one of the largest reservoirs in Texas, and is well-known for its champion bass fishing, sailing, camping, and hiking.
Contact: Tony Malan
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.