Full Time Chief Medical Officer Job Indianapolis, IN
8 days ago
We represent a large Federally Qualified Health Center seeking a compassionate, mission-driven leader to serve as Chief Medical Officer.
- Highly prestigious role
- Exciting opportunity to provide clinical leadership for a large health system
- Collaborate with the executive team and provideclinical supervision and mentorship to providers
- The position involves 90% management and 10% clinical (primary care)
- Flexibility to live where you choose in the state
- Earn over $330k plus incentives
- Full complement of benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, CME, loan repayment, relocation, and more!
Community: Indianapolis, Indiana:
This year, North of Indianapolis suburbs was recognized again for being one of the ?Best Places to Live in America.? Suburban communities are known for being family-friendly, with excellent schools, parks, and recreational facilities for all ages! Enjoy all the food, festivities, street art,and The Monon Trail, a 27-mile multipurpose trail running through Indianapolis! Sports fanatic? We got that covered too! Professional sports teams in Indiana Pacers, Indian Fever, and Indianapolis Colts!
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.