Full Time Podiatry Job MA
2 days ago
The established group on Massachusetts North Shore is seeking a Podiatrist to dogeneral surgical podiatry, work with the foot and ankle surgeon on staff, and care for outpatient and inpatient wound care.
About the opportunity:
- Join 2 podiatrists in a busy office
- Surgeries are performed at the local hospital?a large academic affiliation
- Perform foot and ankle surgeries and treat wounds
- Prescribe orthotics, apply therapeutic treatments, and diagnose diseases
- Treat sport-related foot and leg injuries, like fractures
- Treat deformities and ailments
- Prescribe joint pain relief medication and foot orthoses that improve mobility
About the benefits:
- Compensation in line with MGMA
- Robust benefits package
- Ample vacation time
- Relocation can be negotiated
- Great work/life balance
Who we are seeking:
- Board certification eligible or board certified
- MA licensed
Excellent location with access to all major highways. Suburban area with great schools, malls, restaurants, and quaint downtown. Friendly neighborhoods with all different income levels, so real estate is accessible. The coast is a short drive to some of the most beautiful beaches.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.